Continued access to wishgranted.com’s features, services, information or product purchases offered on this website confirms your willing acceptance of our Policies.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Automated tools or techniques for collecting your personally identifiable information is not an activity we directly pursue. That type of information is passed to relevant databases when you voluntarily submit such information, for instance when making purchases or using the personal account or other services offered on this website.
- Accessing wishgranted.com shall be voluntary, but you may be asked to submit your personal information like name, location, age, gender, email address, and credit card details for registering/subscribing with us, and purchasing products here.
Wishgranted and its business partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensor or service providers shall be entitled to collect, process, store, use or share your personally identifiable information when you voluntarily submit such information to:
- Purchase products, or use any features and services offered on this website.
- Subscribe to any features/services offered on the site.
- Participate in promotional offers like surveys, contests, and sweepstakes.
- Receive editorials, newsletters and other valuable information related to health and personal care.
- Get support, register complaints, reviews products or services or provide feedback.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE USER INFORMATION
Without this system-specific user data, it may not be possible to manage the internal processes of this website like maintaining, evaluating, and improving the features/services offered on wishgranted.com. For example, cookies on this website enable us to provide customized product presentations, streamline our advertising campaign, and improve your purchasing/browsing experience on wishgranted.com. Browser Cookies eliminate the hassles of repeatedly providing the same profile information for filling subscription forms at our website, other sites we collaborate with, affiliates, subsidiaries and service providers.
Whenever possible, non-identifiable personal information is always shared in an aggregated form to sustain your anonymity on this website, but if you still have reservations granting access to your user-generic data, disable the relevant cookies of your web browser. However, you should understand that cookies are essential for proper functioning of this website, and if you disable our cookies, certain features on this website may not work for you or you may not be able to use our site at all.
PURPOSES OF USE
Wishgranted shall be entitled to share your personal information with its business partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and third party service providers, in its sole discretion and when it believes that doing so is necessary for delivering ordered/requested products, information or services. However, Wishgranted uses your information primarily to conduct business but may use such information to comply with legal requirements.
Wishgranted uses your personal information in the following ways:
- To deliver your requested/ordered information, products and services. Wishgranted may share your personal information with its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and third party service providers and ensure that your orders are fulfilled and delivered in a timely hassle-free manner.
- To quickly respond to your emails, messages and phone calls regarding Colloid Master line of products and other products, features and services of this website.
- To follow up your requests/orders, get your feedback/complaints and ensure that the collaborating service providers are reliable enough to deliver requested/ordered products in time.
- To send alert notifications regarding new product lines or services being offered on this website, or inform you about new features and policy changes.
- To promote certain health and personal care goods or services on behalf of its business partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and collaborating service providers, and sending newsletters and product offers as per your needs and preferences.
- To facilitate marketing companies and product distributors, in case you consent to receive the third party promotional offers.
- To improve this website and deliver an optimal browsing/purchasing experience on this site.
- To improve its business relationship with partners, affiliates, licensors, and third party service providers.
- To research and analyze your browsing behavior and optimize this website by consolidating usage data for internal purposes.
Your personal information is valuable to us. We have implemented all required and reasonable safeguards; (physical, electronic and procedural safeguards), to ensure, within our reasonable ability to do so, so that your personal information is not lost or compromised by those conducting nefarious and illegal activities such as spammers, hackers. All transactions and credit card details are secured using 2048-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We protect your sensitive information via industry-standard hardware encryption and security protocols like tokenization and secured server technology. Only a limited number of authorized employees get access to your personal information, and they are bound to keep your information confidential.
Wishgranted will never ask your sensitive information unless it is required to deliver your requested/ordered products, information or services.
Wishgranted will never share/disclose your personal information except as is necessary to provide your requested/ordered products, comply with the relevant laws and protect our business/legal rights.
Wishgranted will never hold your sensitive information on its servers except what is required to facilitate on-going operation or purchase of its products or services. You should acknowledge that we do not store your credit card details on our servers. Your payment data originated from your terminal directly to the payment processor/bank gateway and accessed through a token system and does not on occur on, nor is such information retained by or accessible to our servers other than as tokens. Wishgranted its business partners, subsidiaries, licensors, employees and service providers are compliant with the requirements of the Data Security Standards of the Payment Card Industry (PCI).
You should acknowledge that Wishgranted uses servers located in the USA only. However, our backup services may store your personal information on servers located outside the United States or your home country as a disaster recovery strategy. Backing up and, therefore, storing information on such servers makes us disaster ready, and we can quickly restore our services in case of any interruptions. Therefore; creating and account means your personal contact information (this does not include credit card numbers and dates) may be retained in databases located in different regions or countries, which some may argue creates a potential risk, as the security regulations may be less stringent in particular region or country. You shall bear all the risk that might be involved in uploading, processing or storing your personal information on Internet-based servers, realizing that such information may be then kept redundantly in different regions/countries. Wishgranted shall not be held liable for any misuse/unauthorized access to your sensitive information by ethical or unethical hackers because the absolute security over the Internet is not possible due to multiple factors, that are not only beyond our control but arguably are beyond anyone’s complete control at this time.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wishgranted will never sell, lend, lease, or share your personal information with advertisers and marketing companies for direct business promotion, or do anything that undermines your privacy on wishgranted.com. However, Wishgranted reserves a discretionary right to share your personal information with its partners, service providers or third parties. When such sharing /disclosure is necessary to deliver the requested/ordered products, information or services, prevent fraud or illegal activities on the website, protect our business/legal rights, and cooperate with law enforcement or regulating agencies.
Wishgranted will share/disclose your personal information in the following conditions/circumstances:
- Needs to improve this website: subject to your privacy rights, Wishgranted reserves a right to share your personal information with its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers. When such sharing is required for improving the features of this website, enhancing your browsing/purchasing experience and offering features or services as per your needs and preferences.
- Needs to Deliver the Requested Services: subject to your privacy rights, Wishgranted reserves a right to share your personal information with its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers when such sharing is required for promptly responding to your requests for price quotes, product specifications, and ordered products on wishgranted.com. Sharing your personal information with the respective service providers may prove very instrumental in delivering your requested/ordered products, features or services in a hassle-free manner.
- Needs to promote its Business: you should acknowledge that Wishgranted may launch a business promotion campaign, or collaborate with its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers to organize surveys, contests, sweepstakes or other marketing campaigns. In case you want to participate in such events, you may be required to share your personal information with its organizing partners.
- Needs to collaborate with the Third Party Service Providers: subject to your privacy rights, Wishgranted reserves a right to share your personal information with its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers when such sharing is required for collaborating with the third party service providers. These service providers are very useful for improving the features/services of this website, offering newsletters or valuable information, organizing contests or surveys, conducting research and analysis, processing credit card information in a secure environment, providing other value added services and managing the internal processes of this website in a hassle-free manner.
Other Conditions: Wishgranted reserves a discretionary right to share/disclose your personal information to the third parties when it believes that such sharing/disclose is necessary to:
- Protect our business or legal rights.
- Prevent fraud or illegal/unauthorized activities wishgranted.com.
- Cooperate with investigating agencies
- Comply with government regulations, statutes or rulings of the courts.
- Facilitate any transfer of ownership, merger, or acquisition, in whole or parts thereof.
Direct Marketing: unless you have given your explicit consent to receive third party promotional offers, Wishgranted will not, as a matter of policy, share your personal information with marketing companies or do anything that amounts direct marketing. However, if you consent to receive ads and promotional offers from direct marketers, we may facilitate third party marketing companies by sharing your personal information with them.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Nothing on wishgranted.com shall denote that Wishgranted is sponsoring/endorsing any views, reviews, product specification/information, suggestions or recommendations presented by these third party links or ads.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
As the contracting party to your agreement with Wishgranted, you are supposed to keep your profile information accurate, complete and updated. You may access your personal information that we may store on our servers and modify it as required. The privacy officers of Wishgranted will ensure that you do not face any problem in accessing and updating your personal information.
Updating of your personal information is to be accessed directly by you via your online account profile, (or via your registered email for updating due to lost password interface). Irrespective of the provisions of this section, Wishgranted, reserves the right to refuse requests for profile access if there is a likelihood of violating the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, or undermining the privacy of other users. We do however retain the right to enter information on behalf of other as per their explicit request and need, such as the facilitation of phone orders. We respect the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), that said we do not collect EU users data as our customers are primarily the USA and Canada, thus EU users shall be disallowed from our web store and shipping, any other service such as our newsletter, if engaged by such individuals then does so at their own risk.
Communications or inquiries and questions regarding these Policies may be accomplished via our Contact Us form, or you may also submit communications or inquiries in writing:
Wishgranted | Loretta P. Goetsch
1325 Reagan Valley Rd. Tellico Plains, TN 37385