TDS-EZ PPM Meter
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Costs under twenty dollars.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
- Comes in a retail-oriented package.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
EZ TDS-EZ PPM Meter Specifications:
Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
Accuracy: +/- 3%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
The EZ TDS tester provides a fast and dependable way to measure the Total Dissolved Solids in your water samples. It is ideally suited for the rigorous demands of water quality professionals, who will appreciate the practicality of EZ's easy-to-read LCD when demonstrating the before and after results of conditioning and filtration systems. Temperature is compensated automatically to ensure the readings are consistent to the standard or reference temperature.
Regarding the use of the EZ TDS - PPM Meter:
The best use of the PPM (EZ TDS Meter) is to test the water BEFORE you make the colloidal silver with to validate that the water "conductivity" meets the requirement for the colloidal silver maker process in terms of revealing the level of "measurable" particulates.
Also see: FAQs “Regarding the use of the EZ TDS – PPM Meter”