Colloid Master AC Colloidal Silver Maker
Colloid Master® Model: AC
(Current Special Complete kit including electrodes$133 & free shipping to USA act now before it ends)
Make colloidal silver yourself inexpensively with the press of a button!
Individually Hand Assembled and Quality Tested in the U.S.A. professionally designed engineered and improved since 1998 built with the commercial grade A components.
The Colloid Master® has a dial that is used to set the desired parts per million (ppm).
Once you set the part per million adjustment dial, then the start button is pressed, the process is then running and fully automatic. The process remains on as long as the green light is on; it will automatically shut-off according to the PPM that you have chosen.
The electrodes are then cleaned and readied for the next use. It’s that simple to operate!
The Colloid Master® uses complex circuitry; it does not use a simple timer, this is not one of those cheap 9-volt battery devices!
This complete colloidal silver making kit includes:
- One Colloid Master® AC
- 110 Volt AC power supply
- One Pair silver electrodes including cleaning pad and electrode holder. (Replacement standard size silver electrodes 6 “x 1/4” cost $15)
- One pair electrode connection wires
- Printed manual with easy to implement instructions
- 30-day money back
- 3-year warranty
- Very easy to use and operate!
- Safe low voltage.
- Complete kit, just add distilled water & jar.
- Manufacturer direct pricing!
- It comes ready to use with silver electrodes and power supply.
- Adjustable PPM control.
- Automatic shut off.
- Attractive industrial enclosure.
- Portable, measures 1 1/2 inches high 5 1/2 inches wide 4 inches long.
- Rugged commercial grade components.
- Makes one-quart or one-gallon batches.
- Reasonably priced!
- Reliable, trusted and perfected since 1998.
- Works with .999 silver electrodes six inches by 1/4 or 1/2 inch, 28 gauge.
- One pair of electrodes lasts about one year or more, depending on use.
- Electrokinetic stirring, no need for pumps or mechanical stirring.
What is the difference between Colloid Master AC and the Colloid Master Universal?
The differences are many. However, the main difference is also the reason for the name given to each model.
- Colloid Master AC (Colloid Master AC Colloidal Silver Maker), the name signifies that it id only powered via 110 Volts AC.
- The Colloid Master AC is our economy model but still well made, durable and more than adequate.
- Colloid Master Universal (Colloid Master Colloidal Silver Generator) the name signifies the ability to be powered by multiple power source types, such as 110 Volts AC, also 220-240 Volts AC, or with the optional regulated DC adapter for 12-volt cigarette lighter receptacles or RV outlets. With the optional to purchase regulated power adapter kit that has battery clamps that connect to the terminals of any 12-volt battery or via the load connectors on a 12 Volt Solar system.
- The Colloid Master Universal is a more rugged industrial design regarding the circuit board and overall construction. It is made tougher and is more durable to withstand off-grid, remote-location, in-field use, as well as being better able to tolerate the rigors and abuses of long distance shipping.
- Although the enclosures of both models of the Colloid Master look similar, the Colloid Master Universal is larger, and the circuitry inside is completely different for each model of the Colloid Master.
The important thing to note is that the colloidal silver created with either unit are nearly identical.
The colloidal silver is not just ionic silver and not just colloidal; a better term would be full spectrum because it is about 70% ionic to 30% colloidal and the particle size is usually 1 to 100 nanometer that is a fraction of a micron (actually small particles). One nanometer is 0.001 micrometer.
Particle size: The circuit of the Colloid Master is designed to maintain a silver particle size of 0.228 to 0.001 microns. Particles that are smaller than 1 micron is the requirement to match accurately the definition of being a colloid or solution and not a suspension (suspensions are larger than 1000 nm). A micron is one billionth of a meter. A silver ion is one atom of silver which has one missing electron. One single silver atom is considered to be atomic in size as a metallic particle of silver. One atom or ion is the smallest size of silver matter that exists. A single silver atom has a diameter of 0.288 nm.
All colloids are partially ionic the ratio varies according to such things as the water used, (reagent grade deionized vs. store bought distilled water, for instance, would each yield very different results.) In general particle size is full-spectrum 1-100 nm, which is a fraction of a micron, results will vary.
Of course, results will vary depending on the quality of water used (reagent deionized water vs. store bought distilled for instance), and the adeptness of the person operating and overseeing the process. Combined with environmental factors such as solar, cosmic and magnetic influences that we discuss in the manual and elsewhere at this website, collectively, indicate that results will, therefore, vary accordingly.
How long does it take to make a batch?
The average time that it takes to process a 1-quart batch is approximately 3.5 to 6 hours, and can take longer depending on ppm setting batch size and water purity. 1-gallon batches are possible, please see the manual for guidance. Also, as you will come to realize the time it takes from batch to batch varies somewhat, which is why we do not use a simple timer circuit because using only a timer the time will be consistent but ppm will vary considerably.
The reason this happens is quite complicated, but suffice it to say, the level of ionization in the air and particles in the atmosphere from solar and cosmic wind affect the whole process, particularly the oxidation rate of the electrodes. Fortunately, like driving a car, you don’t have to be a mechanical engineer to drive a car, and you don’t have to be a chemical engineer to operate the Colloid Master.
How does the Colloid Master AC Colloidal Silver Maker set up for use? To use the Colloid Master, you will need to obtain a standard sized 32-ounce jar, such as the type available from Mason® Kerr® or Ball® used for canning, or a lab beaker with a 2.5-inch diameter opening. The Colloid Master only works with pure distilled water!
The anti-static electrode holder comes with the kit. The two silver electrodes that come with the kit, you insert into the electrode holder slits, and then the electrode holder and the electrodes are set atop a 32 oz jar of distilled water. The electrodes are then evenly spaced at 1 1/4″ (one and one-quarter inches) apart, which then maintains the proper electrode distance, see illustration below.
The Colloid Master AC Colloidal Silver Maker has two wire leads that insert into two connectors on the back of the Colloid Master. Each wire has an alligator clip at its end; each wire clips directly to the uppermost exposed part of each electrode.
The Colloid Master does not use or need a mechanical stirring mechanism. The Colloid Master employs a current bi-directional pattern to the electrodes which electronically changes the positive and negative positions periodically. The pulse induced by the polarity change, in effect, causes the silver particles to stirred electrokinetically. The Colloid Master was the first device of this type to employ these features, which have been a standard feature since 1998. By design, we addressed this issue long before others even thought to consider it. The Colloid Master is an advanced design with a proven history, yet affordable!
The Colloid Master makes a very stable dispersion.
We have stored the colloidal silver made with the Colloid Master in clear glass as well as clear PETE plastic bottles. We then stored those containers in a dark storage area at our facilities for 20 plus years with little or no change from the PPM. We only recommend using glass to store the finished product in, but PETE plastic does work equally well technically.
The self-life is many years. Based on our experience, we have determined that the preferred container for storing the colloidal silver in is glass. Colloidal silver should be stored away from direct sunlight, in a glass container. If using clear glass, it should be kept in a dark cabinet. A brown glass container is best to use to protect it from sunlight.
We only recommend using glass for storage. We do know from more than 20 years of experience that the colloid does stay stable for longer than a 20 year period in PETE type plastic, which stands for Polyethylene terephthalate. If you decide to use plastic containers, we can suggest that you do an internet search regarding “PETE plastic safety.” You will see a triangle type shape on the bottom of the plastic container with the numbers 1, 2 or 4. These designations help establish the types of PETE plastic it is.
Comes with Power Supply;
Comes with Silver Electrodes, Electrode Holder, and Cleaning Pad and Connection Wires;
The illustration above, of the electrodes and holder, do come with the kit, but the kit does not come with a 32-ounce jar.
Also Comes with a Manual (A Printed Hard Copy)!
- “I have been using the generator I purchased from you for several years now, and it still works like the day I bought it. It’s easy to use, flexible, dependable and the company support and service can’t be beat. ”
– Debbie, Oklahoma
- “I have received my order of the colloidal silver generator and the water distiller and am very pleased with the high quality of your products, will be showing them off to everyone.”
– Dave, Taos, NM
- “Just wanted you to know I Am very pleased with the (Colloid Master, colloidal silver generator -ed) I recently purchased from you. Thanks so much for the quality of dialogue and product you folks represent.”
– Joel, Ph.D., Biofeedback Specialist
- “I have a few years with the Colloidal Master, and I love it. ”
– Tel, T. – Dewey, AZ.
- “I have never dealt with a company that has cared as much as you all do.”
– ROBERT S.
- “I want to thank you for such fast service and the courtesy I received from your order dept has been outstanding!”
– Georgia H.
We have done our best not to raise our prices. Our prices have increased only slightly since 1998. Our products are meticulously hand-assembled, bench tested, this keeps defective products from reaching our customers.
This type of quality is labor and materially costly to us. We will not sacrifice quality to offer cheaper pricing. Like everyone, we too are witnessing the effects of the adverse global economic conditions, and we can guarantee you that price increases will be unavoidable. Because all of the costs to produce our products and conduct business have continued to go up, even with our best efforts to avoid it, there is no doubt that our prices will need to go up just to keep pace with reality. Don’t delay become a Colloidal Silver Master today.
- Colloid Master ® Reliable, trusted and perfected since 1998.
- Professionally designed, engineered and constructed.
- Sophisticated yet simple to use!
- Adjustable (5-20 ppm) parts per million.
- Automatic shut off based on ppm setting.
- Safe low voltage.
- Electrokinetic stirring.
- Complete kit, just add distilled water & jar.
- Includes power supply and silver electrodes.
- Designed to produce consistently small particles.
- 3-year parts and workmanship warranty.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Colloid Master ® is colloidal silver dispersing equipment, also called colloidal silver makers, sometimes called a colloidal silver generator, used to make your colloidal silver.
Years of dedication, creativity, research, development and just plain hard work, is the foundation of the creation of the Colloid Master. It is this kind of spirit that fuels our continued longevity as a company. Pride in excellence is what assures that our customers get quality, and guarantees our place among the best choices for this type of equipment into the future.
As they say, you get what you pay for. There is a difference between the real thing, and an imitation promoted slick presentation to make-believe merely. Quality and durability once were an American made product expectation, although these days hype and fancy packaging are too-often surrogates for substance. Unfortunately, these days American made currently is usually equated with being a collectible, because everything else is manufactured someplace else! However, the Colloid Master is handmade in the USA by seasoned experts!
Our product is not an amateurish dud nor is it a fancy-looking mass produced piece-of-junk, that, by design, dies as soon as the warranty runs out. The appearance of a better deal might be just that, merely an appearance, designed to make-believe.
We are one of the very first colloidal silver companies on the web we started out in 1997. We were the first to offer the Automatic shut off, polarity switching colloidal silver maker because we invented those features that have now become industry standards, 20 + years ago! The first of its kind on the market, the Colloid Master.
Accept no knock-off substitutions. Go with quality, integrity, service, and experience! Virtually every Colloid Master ever made is still in service, because they are made to last a lifetime, in fact, it may outlive us all. In the unfortunate event, something happens to your Colloid Master we also do repairs if repairs are possible, I know, unheard of anymore, but true.
If you are confused by what you have read on the Internet? Well, the Internet is a big place with not always reliable information, and this is after all, a very technical and precise science. To help you gain understanding on your own, feel free to check out the Colloidal Silver Info area.
* These products are not intended for use in diagnosis of disease or other conditions, including a determination of the state of health, in order to cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease or its sequelae.
* These products or the byproducts of its use are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Colloid Master ® Purchases: We make no therapeutic, medical, dietary, veterinary, antimicrobial, antibiotic, pesticide or any other claims regarding a particular use of the Colloid Master ® or the resulting by-products of its use in any manner without exception!