Premium Automatic Colloidal Silver Making Kits
Premium Automatic Colloidal Silver Making Kits. Adjustable PPM Auto shut-off colloidal silver making kit. Includes pure silver electrodes and Free USA and Canada shipping! The Best Colloidal Silver Generator DYI kit to maintain a small particle size and make colloidal silver yourself inexpensively with the press of a button! Professionally assembled in the USA by Hand! All things considered the cost of this kit is currently a steal!
The Premium Automatic Colloidal Silver Making Kits are Individually Hand Assembled and Quality Tested in the USA. Professionally designed engineered and improved since 1997 using highest quality commercial grade components.
The Colloid Master® has a dial that is used to set the desired parts per million (ppm). Once you set the part per million adjustment dial, then the start button is pressed, the process is then running and fully automatic. The process remains on as long as the green light is on; it will automatically shut-off according to the PPM that you have chosen.
The electrodes are then cleaned and readied for the next use. It’s that simple to operate!
The Colloid Master® uses complex circuitry; it does not use a simple timer, this is not one of those cheap 9-volt battery devices! Works with distilled water only.
Model: Colloid Master® Universal. (Universal Model: indicates it will run on virtually any power 12-VDC or 110- 200 VAC)
Please note: We are a small family biz and we are also the manufacturer, (our product is hand made by us and we follow proper cleanliness procedures). We understand the strain of the situation so we are extending a $20 off coupon for all Colloidal Silver Generator Kits, at checkout use the COUPON CODE: $20DollarsOFF If you have questions you can out to us here: contact us.
This complete colloidal silver making kit includes:
- One Colloid Master® Model: Universal
- 110 or 220/240 Volt power supply
- One pair electrode connection wires
- Printed Manual with easy to implement instructions
- 30-day money back
- 1-year warranty
- Includes one Pair 6" x 1/4" silver electrodes including cleaning pad and electrode holder.
- Kit A: Complete kit only, includes colloid maker, power supply, one pair pure silver electrodes, electrode holder and electrode cleaning pad, and manual.
- Kit B: Complete kit plus a TDS-EZ PPM Meter for $15 more Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1 ppm.
- Kit C: The remote power kit is now a Input: DC 12V/40A AC Output:110V, USB Output1-2:5V/2.1A+5V/2.1A Dimensions: 6.7 x 6 x 2.4 inches 1500 watt modified sine wave inverter that fits 12-volt cigarette lighter receptacles, also comes with battery clamp adapter (for solar or any 12-volt battery terminal connection as a remote or emergency power source in a car, RV, etc.).
- Very easy to use and operate!
- Safe low voltage.
- Complete kit, just add distilled water & jar.
- Manufacturer direct pricing!
- It comes ready to use with silver electrodes and power supply.
- Adjustable PPM control.
- Automatic shut off.
- Attractive industrial enclosure.
- Portable, measures 3 inches high 6 inches wide 8 inches long.
- Rugged commercial grade components.
- Makes one-quart or one-gallon batches.
- Reasonably priced!
- Reliable, trusted and perfected since 1997 made to last a lifetime.
- Works with .999 pure silver electrodes six by 1/4 or 1/2 inch, 28 gauge.
- One pair of electrodes lasts about one year or more, depending on use.
- Electrokinetic stirring, no need for pumps or mechanical stirring
What is the difference between Colloid Master AC (the bone light colored unit) and the Colloid Master Universal (the black colored unit)?
A: The Colloid Master AC (light bone color) is our economy model but still well made, durable and more than adequate and only runs on 110 AC.
B: Colloid Master Universal (Black Color) Signifies the ability to use multiple power source types, such as 110 Volts AC, 220-240 Volts AC, or with the purchase of the optional regulated DC adapter for 12-volt cigarette lighter receptacles or RV outlets. And with the regulated power adapter kit that has battery clamps that connect to the terminals of any 12-volt battery or via the load connectors on a 12 Volt Solar system.
- The Colloid Master Universal is a more rugged industrial design regarding the circuit board and overall construction. It is made tougher and is more durable to withstand off-grid, remote-locations.
- The important thing to note is that the colloidal silver created with either unit are nearly identical.
The colloidal silver is not just ionic silver and not just colloidal; a better term would be full spectrum because it is about 70% ionic to 30% colloidal and the particle size is usually 1 to 100 nanometer. One nanometer is 0.001 micrometer.
All colloids are partially ionic the ratio varies according to such things as the water used, (reagent grade deionized vs. store bought distilled water, for instance, would each yield very different results.) In general particle size is full-spectrum 1-100 nm, which is a fraction of a micron, results will vary.
How long does it take to make a batch?
The average time that it takes to process a 1-quart batch will vary with PPM setting and solar conditions. 3.5 to 6 hours for 10 Ppm setting is a average example and can take longer depending on ppm setting batch size and water purity. Note: 1-gallon batches are possible, please see the manual for guidance.