999 Silver Electrodes 8 inches x 1/2 Inch
999 Silver Electrodes 8 inches by 1/2 inch wide 28 gauge.
Two electrodes (One Pair)
These silver electrodes work with any Colloid Master® for making colloidal silver.
(Limits will come into effect and be posted here in response to expected or unexpected market price changes.)
- Two electrodes (One Pair).
- 999 Silver Electrodes 8 inches by 1/2 inch wide 28 gauge.
- These electrodes work with any model Colloid Master®.
- 99.9 % pure silver electrodes.
- Approximately 28 gauge.
- 999 Silver is 99.9% percent pure silver; that means that it is a fraction of a percent less than pure ultra pure 9999 or 99999 fine silver.
- According to all refineries we have spoken to, all silver is processed as to 99999 purity, and then a small amount of copper is added to reduce softness. If silver is not prepared to nearly absolute purity initially then the remaining contaminates could be problematic and current technology best serves silver refiners to make it pure to at he outset.
- Making a silver dispersion with 999 silver only adds a few PPB (parts per billion) of copper which in most cases is a negligible amount and in our opinion desirable.